The Benefits of Regular Brake Service
It’s no secret that your brakes are one of the most important parts of your car. With that in mind, it’s important to find a company you trust, one that is dedicated to making sure their customers are safe on the roads. Xpress Lube of Kernersville does just that! We know the importance of regular, thorough brake service. The brakes are the part of your car that ensures everyone’s safety, as well as their peace of mind. Without properly working brakes, you could get into a nasty accident or worse. Through rain or shine, your brakes should be at their best, which is achieved through proper brake service and maintenance. When looking into brake service, you should make sure that you’re aware of the capabilities of your chosen service provider. Xpress Lube of Kernersville has some of the most professional staff in the area, who can perform any brake service your vehicle requires!
Some of the details of these services include:
- Auto brakes inspection: routine inspections are one of the most integral parts of brake service. These ensure that your car won’t only go, but will stop as well! If your brake light is on, you hear a noise while braking, or there’s a spongy feeling when you stop, it’s time for an inspection!
- Pads or shoe replacement: pad and shoe replacement are another important part of brake service. Pads are part of disc brakes, and shoes are part of drum brakes. The friction materials attached keep the metal from scraping together, which could cost you! We offer replacements for these parts to help you avoid unnecessary costs.
- Brake line repair and replacement: the brake line is the lining that comes into contact with your brake drum. An important part of brake maintenance, this is a job that must be done professionally.
- Master cylinder replacement: the master cylinder converts mechanical force from the brake pedal in your vehicle into hydraulic pressure, which moves your car’s pistons forward and pushes through the brake fluid. As a crucial part of your brake service, Xpress Lube of Kernersville is well-versed in its maintenance.
- ABS diagnostics and repair: your anti-lock braking system is one of the most important components of your brake system in general. If the ABS light in your car goes off, it’s time to call us in. With skilled technicians, we can handle any problem you may have with this part of brake service.
- Resurfacing of rotors: brake rotors don’t last forever. In fact, they are one of the first parts of your system to wear down, since they are applied every time you step on the pedal. This makes their resurfacing a priority in brake service. With quality materials and the right brake pads, Xpress Lube of Kernersville can keep your brakes working properly for much longer!
Xpress Lube of Kernersville employs the most qualified technicians to ensure that your car is in proper shape, keeping you safe. We know that the ability to stop is the most important part of vehicle safety, and take every part of brake service seriously. With slick roads and other drivers on the road, it’s important that you make sure that your brakes are in perfect working order. Nobody can offer better assurance than our trusted staff.