Here at Kernersville Auto Center, we take pride in keeping your vehicle in great working condition through regular maintenance. However, many people don’t realize that car washes are an important part of that vehicle maintenance routine. But is the cost of an automatic car wash worth it? Many drivers simply choose to wash their vehicles at home, but there are several benefits to finding a self service car wash near me.
Automated Car Wash Benefits
Our Xpress Turbo Wash is fully automated. All you have to do is drive up, put your car in neutral, and enjoy the ride. The turbo foam bath and super soft brushes gently whisk away dirt and debris without you lifting a finger. Here are some of the main reasons our customers love our car wash:
- It’s much faster than washing your car yourself. You don’t want to spend time washing your car on your day off. Instead, stop by our car wash. It only takes a few minutes and you’ll be on your way again. We are open weekdays from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM, Saturday from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, and Sunday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. It’s easy to swing by before or after work.
- You don’t have to worry about scratches or other damage. When you wash your vehicle at home, it is easy for small rocks, dried mud, or other debris to get stuck in your sponge or brush. This can cause tiny scratches, which can rust over time. Our car wash sweeps dirt away without causing damage.
- We have premium products you can add on to a basic wash. Options include bug prep, Rain-X, wheel and tire cleaner, undercarriage cleaner, triple foam polish, and hot wax. Instead of stocking all these products at your home, just come to our car wash and choose the options you want for that specific day.
You can pay for car washes as you go or you can purchase a monthly cash car wash pass. Our passes allow you to stop in for a car wash whenever you want. It’s an economic way to make sure your vehicle always looks its best. Click here to learn more about the different car wash pass options we offer. We also have prepaid cards, which are great for gifts or convenient if you don’t want to worry about making individual payments each time you wash your car.
An Environmentally Friendly Self Service Car Wash Near Me
Washing your car at home uses a lot of water. Our commercial car wash is a better option for the environment. We recycle the water between washes. So, even though our car wash uses 70 gallons to clean your vehicle, a higher percentage is filtered and used again. Our car wash recycles a higher percentage of water than the competition.
We also properly dispose of any soaps and chemicals used to keep your car clean. At home, the soap and other chemicals you use drain into the ground as you rinse them away. You don’t have to worry about that when you use our automated car wash.
Keep in mind that soaps and other car care products can also be damaging to your skin. You never have to touch these products when you use our car wash. It’s strictly hands-off.
We’ll Handle Your Other Vehicle Maintenance Too
Along with car washes, it’s important to stay on top of other vehicle maintenance, such as oil changes. We also recommend regular engine tunes ups, as well as checking your battery to ensure it is in good working condition. Here’s why you should choose our auto shop:
- Our shop employs four ASE-certified mechanics, as well as five technicians with NC Inspection Certifications. When you bring your vehicle to us, you can rest assured we’ll get the job done right the first time.
- We have been serving Kernersville and the surrounding area for over 24 years. You can read our customer reviews here. We’ve been in business so long because we provide excellent customer service and quality car care at affordable prices.
- We have experience explaining any car issues in language that you can understand. When you work with our mechanics, you’ll always be able to make the best decision for your vehicle.
You can book an appointment online easily. We do accept walk-ins, but an appointment is the easiest way to ensure you get back on the road faster. We can help you book an appointment over the phone as well if you’d prefer.
FAQs about Automated Car Washes
If you have questions about car washes that we didn’t answer, you can always contact us and we’d be happy to help. Here are a few other common questions we get about our car wash:
Is your car wash part of your loyalty program?
Yes. Every time you spend money at Kernersville Auto Center, you earn points with our loyalty program. You can redeem these points for free car washes, free services, and discounts in the future.
Do all vehicles need to go through a car wash?
We recommend that you wash all types of vehicles in order to keep the paint looking great, prevent rust, and ensure you can properly see out of all windows and use all mirrors. Our self service car wash near me has a seven foot clearance, which means we can accommodate most consumer vehicles.
What if there is tar, sap, or other materials on my vehicle?
Our car wash will remove most typical dirt and debris, including bugs, bird droppings, mud, and grime from the road. If you have substances on your vehicle such as tar or sap, talk to our car care team before going through the car wash. These areas may need extra attention.
If you have other questions about our car wash or any type of vehicle maintenance, we’d love to speak with you. Call us today at 336-993-7697 or click here to contact us.