Something is definitely wrong. Perhaps your car pulls hard to one side while you’re driving. Maybe a “Check Engine” light has suddenly come on. Or you might be hearing a funny noise when you accelerate or make a turn. Whatever it is, do you know someone you trust to do dependable work at a reasonable price? Who do you turn to for quality car repair?
At Havoline Xpress Lube in Kernersville, we can provide full service automotive repair in addition to regular preventive maintenance and North Carolina state inspections, too. We are locally owned with trained, experienced technicians and pride ourselves on our great customer service.
Some of the vehicle repairs we offer are:
- Cabin Air Filter – Your interior air filter, as you might expect, cleans the outside air as it enters the passenger area through the ventilation, heating or air conditioning systems. This helps control airborne particles of dust, soot and allergens that you breathe as you drive or ride along. We recommend replacing the air filter every 12,000-to-15,000 miles to keep your heating and air conditioning systems running efficiently. But, if you smell something different or have reduced air flow or hear noise when you turn on the fan, it’s time to get it fixed.
- Transmission – The transmission literally “transmits” power from the engine to the axle, which makes the wheels go around. It controls the amount of power sent, and, therefore, the speed at which you travel. It’s a complex system of hi-tech hydraulics and computerized mechanisms that are integral to your car’s operation. Whether you drive a manual or an automatic, if your transmission goes out the wheels won’t turn and repair or replacement will be necessary.
- Differential – As a gearbox that is part of the drivetrain of a vehicle, the differential works with the transmission to get power to the axle. If it isn’t working properly, your wheels won’t turn at different speeds and you will lose traction or the gears won’t work smoothly. This can be a dangerous situation if you don’t get your car serviced.
- Fuel Injection – When the fuel is put under pressure and introduced through a tube into the engine as a fine spray, the system is a fuel injection system. There are many variables that can cause problems, but basically, malfunctioning fuel injection will result in faulty propulsion and will call for automobile repair before you and your family find yourselves in a predicament.
- Radiator – Your vehicle’s radiator will let you know if you have put off fixing a mechanical problem too long. The radiator carries coolant that transfers heat from the engine to keep it at operating temperature. If a radiator isn’t working properly, your temperature gauge will alert you because your engine may overheat or possibly blow out a head gasket – a very costly consequence.
Of course, there are many more car repair problems that could plague you and your vehicle. But, the most important thing to know is that you can trust your repairs to the trained and experienced technicians at Havoline Xpress Lube.
We also want you to trust us for all your regularly scheduled maintenance needs from windshield wipers to tires, from oil changes to brakes and, of course, North Carolina state inspections. We will be proactive about keeping your automobile in top running condition all the time, not just repairing it when something fails.
So, call us at Xpress Lube in Kernersville to schedule your next visit. We will take good care of your vehicle!