Let us remind you – Xpress Lube has many things to offer all motorists in the Triad, including our car wash in Kernersville. Our technicians can replace your air filter, service transmission or brakes, inspect the differential, clean your fuel injection system, repair the radiator, and perform our star-service oil change. We provide the highest quality coolants, fuel additives, motor oils, air filters and wiper blades. We do those annual North Carolina vehicle inspections, too. But the icing on the automotive cake will our top-notch car wash in Kernersville: coming late 2015!
We all like it when our vehicles shine like new, just as they do after a visit to the Xpress Lube Car Wash in Kernersville. You can just drive through our convenient facility and get rid of dust, dried mud, dirty splashes, pollen, bird droppings, dead insects, and anything else that mars the look of your car or truck. Our car wash in Kernersville will include high pressure blasts to fully clean your vehicle’s full exterior, including the wheels, as well as an underbody wash to get rid of unseen dirt and grime that could speed up the rusting process.
We will follow that with our “spot-free” rinse, because what’s the point of getting a car wash in Kernersville if the products are left to dry spotted and dirty-looking? A rapid machine drying procedure will finish the process to a beautiful shine. You will drive away from each and every car wash in Kernersville with a vehicle that makes you proud.
Of course, you have a choice of the level of service you prefer for your car or truck. You can choose our Regular Car Wash in Kernersville, or our Deluxe Car Wash in Kernersville. And, while the regular service will give you a beautifully cleaned vehicle, the deluxe service will leave you with a first-class detailed ride that is second to none. So, even though Xpress Lube is a full service automotive repair and maintenance center, specializing in regularly-scheduled maintenance checks as well as unplanned repairs and parts replacements, we want you to remember us when you are ready for a car wash in Kernersville.
At this time of year, the technicians at Xpress Lube offer the following tips to help you prepare for winter.
- Prepare an emergency kit including a bag of salt, ice scraper, flashlight and flares, jumper cables, extra gloves and boots, and blanket.
- If you have a four-wheel drive option, have it checked out before you need it.
- Have belts and hoses inspected and replace worn windshield wipers, too.
- Make sure your heater and defroster are working as they should.
- Put in a 50:50 mixture of antifreeze and water in the radiator, and change to a thinner viscosity oil for colder temperatures.
- If your battery is older than four or five years, have it tested to be sure it’s strong enough to survive the winter. Even with a newer one, check the clamps and cables for corrosion.