Although looking for car repair near me can be stressful, Kernersville Auto Center can help. We can diagnose and fix any car problem. Best of all, we’ll get you back on the road quickly, with transparent pricing and trustworthy repairs.
Car Repair Near Me for Overheating
When you have any car problem, your first step is to pull over safely and turn off your engine. For overheating problems, your instinct may be to open the hood to check the engine. However, you should not open the hood until it has completely cooled. Your temperature gauge should read “cool” or “cold” before you open the hood.
One common problem is a lack of antifreeze in the radiator, which could be due to a leak. Additionally, a lack of antifreeze could happen if you have a blocked or disconnected hose. Safety Serve goes over exactly how to check your antifreeze at this link.
Your best option is to drive your car (if you can) to our repair shop and service center. At our shop, one of our experienced and licensed mechanics can check your car for problems. After all, although a lack of antifreeze is the most common reason for overheating, it isn’t the only potential culprit.
Fixing Car “Pulling” Problems
If your vehicle is pulling to the left or right, we can help. This problem isn’t just annoying. It can also be an indication of a dangerous issue. When you bring your car to our service center, you can rest assured that we will diagnose the problem correctly. Therefore, we’ll be able to get you back on the road quickly.
When cars “pull” to one side or another, this could be due to any number of problems, including the following:
- Overinflated or underinflated tires
- Improper wheel alignment
- Stuck calipers
- One or more bad wheel bearings
- Worn steering linkage
While some mechanics will recommend an alignment, the problem could be as simple as the tires needing inflation. So, we’ll fully investigate the problem to prevent recommending services you don’t need.
Why You Should Choose Kernersville Auto Center
Here at Kernersville Auto Center, we can help with other common vehicle issues as well. From engine and transmission problems to a simple oil change or fluid check, we have you covered. We know that when you search for car repair near me in North Carolina, you have many options. So, what sets our repair shop apart?
- We treat you with the respect you deserve. Our founder, Mac Allen has a deep respect for customer service and integrity. We’ll never sell you services or products you don’t need. If you are inexperienced with cars, we will walk you through the process and answer every question. We want you to feel confident that you’re making the best choice.
- Our repair shop mechanics are experienced. When you have a car issue, we’ll diagnose the problem and make repairs you can trust. Even though we appreciate your business, we don’t want to see you again a week later due to failed repairs. We guarantee our repairs.
- We offer a loyalty program. Bring your vehicle in for regular maintenance to prevent problems from happening in the first place. When you join our loyalty program, you’ll earn points with every purchase.
Learn more about us here. Additionally, you can click here to read testimonials from real clients. Here’s what one client recently had to say:
“We have trusted our vehicles to Mac and his team for over a decade. […] I don’t go anywhere else.” – Tim Icenhower
If your car is having a problem with overheating, pulling or any issue, give us a call today at 336-993-7697.